Greetings from Oregon

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!

Welcome from another PNW hunter. Headed to fort rock for rifle deer this year

Hello all,

I am glad to be joining this forum of international hunters, I have been reading many of the threads lately and there is a wealth of knowledge and experience to glean from. I have traveled a fair bit over the years but unfortunately I have not yet had the privilege to hunt in Africa. I have been dreaming of hunting plains and dangerous game since I was a child. I suspect it will be a reality within 5 years. Until then I will continue pursuing deer, elk, bear and cougar in the Pacific Northwest and hopefully add some other big game species as well.

I shoot long range precision for fun but I love hunting with longbow or single shot rifle. However, I am hoping to get a double rifle in the relatively near future.
Welcome on board, Sir! This is indeed a great forum with a wealth of knowledge!

Africa is waiting for the day you embark on your first hunt on her, and we shall be glad to assist in any way we can! Meanwhile, keep us entertained with pictures and videos of your current hunts.

Welcome on board, Sir! This is indeed a great forum with a wealth of knowledge!

Africa is waiting for the day you embark on your first hunt on her, and we shall be glad to assist in any way we can! Meanwhile, keep us entertained with pictures and videos of your current hunts.
Thank you very much. I am looking forward to that day! I will keep you in mind when I start the planning process for my first trip. Until then, I hope to be able to share hunts as they happen. I have lately been out in the woods putting down the miles in search of fresh mountain lion sign but no luck so far. Mule deer season is next then elk and black bear. Hoping for a good year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.