Greetings from Oregon

ET1775

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
United States
Hello all,

I am glad to be joining this forum of international hunters, I have been reading many of the threads lately and there is a wealth of knowledge and experience to glean from. I have traveled a fair bit over the years but unfortunately I have not yet had the privilege to hunt in Africa. I have been dreaming of hunting plains and dangerous game since I was a child. I suspect it will be a reality within 5 years. Until then I will continue pursuing deer, elk, bear and cougar in the Pacific Northwest and hopefully add some other big game species as well.

I shoot long range precision for fun but I love hunting with longbow or single shot rifle. However, I am hoping to get a double rifle in the relatively near future.

Welcome aboard!

Giday ET1775. EWeclome to the A H forums

Welcome from a fellow Oregonian. Are you a web foot or a dry lander?

Hello all,

I am glad to be joining this forum of international hunters, I have been reading many of the threads lately and there is a wealth of knowledge and experience to glean from. I have traveled a fair bit over the years but unfortunately I have not yet had the privilege to hunt in Africa. I have been dreaming of hunting plains and dangerous game since I was a child. I suspect it will be a reality within 5 years. Until then I will continue pursuing deer, elk, bear and cougar in the Pacific Northwest and hopefully add some other big game species as well.

I shoot long range precision for fun but I love hunting with longbow or single shot rifle. However, I am hoping to get a double rifle in the relatively near future.

Welcome to AH!

Hello ET1775,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hello ET1775,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Seems funny doing introductions now, I have been reading your posts for weeks. Very nice to meet you.

Welcome to this wonderful forum!! Africa can be addictive. I just purchased my first double and am looking forward to taking some buffalo hunts with it over the next 2 years!!

Welcome to this wonderful forum!! Africa can be addictive. I just purchased my first double and am looking forward to taking some buffalo hunts with it over the next 2 years!!
Much obliged. I have been to Djibouti but that was many years ago. I haven't had the pleasure of going to Africa for a safari. What kind of double did you choose? I wish you much success with buffalo!

Welcome to AH ET1775! Looking forward to your contribution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross