Greetings from Oklahoma

Thanks everyone!

I’m just outside of Tulsa. It’s interesting to see familiar names with ties to the Tulsa area.

Welcome! If you want to meet a bunch of us in person, come to the dinner next month at DSC.
Glad you are here, post pictures if you can.

Hello, as alot of others, I too have been reading from this site for awhile with aspirations of going on safari. I have read lots of great information and conversations and check in daily.

Been a hunter/outdoorsman most of my life, but not sure I can add much to the conversations, but we’ll see.

Thomas
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!

Hello, as alot of others, I too have been reading from this site for awhile with aspirations of going on safari. I have read lots of great information and conversations and check in daily.

Been a hunter/outdoorsman most of my life, but not sure I can add much to the conversations, but we’ll see.

Thomas
Welcome to AH from rural Idaho! Sue

Awesome @Inkgardener! That’s great to hear. Are you reading it or listening to it? I’d love to hear your thoughts once you’re done. Enjoy…and Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Hello again Sue!

I was listening to your book on Audible on my commute to work. I finished it a few days ago and I liked it very much. I liked that you read it, as your emotions came through, and being the type of book it is, was well received.

I will be getting a hard copy to add to my library, alongside many of the other classic Africa hunting books.

It was great, thanks for writing it!

Hello again Sue!

I was listening to your book on Audible on my commute to work. I finished it a few days ago and I liked it very much. I liked that you read it, as your emotions came through, and being the type of book it is, was well received.

I will be getting a hard copy to add to my library, alongside many of the other classic Africa hunting books.

It was great, thanks for writing it!
Thanks so much for the feedback @Inkgardener. I really appreciate it. I'm thrilled you enjoyed the audio and felt the emotion came through. When I was narrating it, it was like living it all over again. I've been listening to a lot of audiobooks lately. It is much easier to find the time to listen while walking or driving etc. But, like you, I also end up buying the books for my shelves. If you like signed copies, they are available on my website. Just type in my name and .com. Again, thanks for letting me know your thoughts. Happy adventures and happy hunting! Sue

PS. If it isn't too much trouble, it would be great if you could leave a review on Audible. I don't have too many reviews there yet and they are critical for algorithms and for helping others find the book. It doesn't have to be long and complicated. Even a few words and/or star ratings is WONDERFUL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoniaMedla

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.