Greetings from Nevada

Joined
May 11, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
4
Hello everyone

Ever since I was little I've always liked the hunting themes and living outdoors. Since my grandfather read me authors like Jim Corbett, Kennelth, Cooper, was instantly attracted by any subject related to animals or wild places of old that were explored by men with a great heart and incredible courage.
I've never been to Africa, and I think I'll never be, I do not know, maybe one day if I'm lucky enough. I am of Cuban origin, but currently I live in Nevada, after having lived 5 years in malaysia where I took any opportunity to visit the national parks and other adjacent countries, but my dream has always been to see africa, anyway, thanks for allow me to be here and so learn and inform me more thoroughly about everything related to these topics.
thanks to all

yoyi
 
Welcome to AH yoyi! Do you hunt in the US? Enjoy exploring the site.
 
Welcome aboard. I hope AH will provide you with the knowledge and or information you are looking for. Do you hunt at all? Do you own any firearms?
 
Hello and welcome!
 
thanks for the greetings everyone, i have never hunt in my life but always wanted to do, i do not own any firearms, for the moment, hehehe, but Im planning to star leerning the curves over here, great place full of knowledgeable people.
 
Bienvenido Yoyi, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH sir.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello everyone

Ever since I was little I've always liked the hunting themes and living outdoors. Since my grandfather read me authors like Jim Corbett, Kennelth, Cooper, was instantly attracted by any subject related to animals or wild places of old that were explored by men with a great heart and incredible courage.
I've never been to Africa, and I think I'll never be, I do not know, maybe one day if I'm lucky enough. I am of Cuban origin, but currently I live in Nevada, after having lived 5 years in malaysia where I took any opportunity to visit the national parks and other adjacent countries, but my dream has always been to see africa, anyway, thanks for allow me to be here and so learn and inform me more thoroughly about everything related to these topics.
thanks to all

yoyi
Welcome! Nothing like a first time safari to get you hooked on Africa... Most outfitters have rifles for rent available
 
thank u all for the warm welcome, this site is amazing if not top one for all the information available here, is gonna take me a while to digest everything this forum has to offer.
 
Welcome to this great forum Yoyi! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,402
Messages
1,575,170
Members
170,226
Latest member
NickiOBrya
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top