Greetings from Limpopo

Eduard_Venter

AH member
Joined
Nov 17, 2021
Messages
45
Reaction score
140
Location
Limpopo
Media
5
Good day. I am a PH and farmer from Limpopo, SA. Stumbled across this forum and enjoyed the reading. Happy hunting to everyone!
IMG-20210717-WA0011.jpg
 
Giday Eduard and welcome to the A H forums. You have a nice possy by the fire there.
 
Eduard, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your input.
 
Ws introduced to a gent with the same last name in or aorund Pietersburg. He had a big metal processign plant. I recall his first name was Martin. Any relation?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
welcome to AH Eduard ! Looking forward to hearing about your hunting adventures during your career as a PH !
 
Greetings Eduard & welcome to the AH.com team!

That’s a proper way to a good cup of cowboy coffee - curious, host any hunters on your farm?
 
Hi Eduard. Glad to have you here. On my second hunt, was in Limpopo, hope to get back there.
 
Welkom hier Eduard!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH, Eduard !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,863
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top