Greetings from Kentucky

Welcome to the dark side, lots of enablers here that will get you headed to Africa in no time. Hold on to your wallet.
 
Welcome to the dark side, lots of enablers here that will get you headed to Africa in no time. Hold on to your wallet.
I look forward to it.
 
Welcome to AH. This is a GREAT community if individuals. I am located in Frankfort, a transplant from the Communist state of New York. I am still holding out hope my 4th trip will occur at the end of March.
Planning a safari is half the fun, then comes the dreaded LONG flight. Good Luck in your ventures. Bill
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome bourbon trail. Where you located in Kentucky. I live the way the crow flies about 5 miles from Kentucky over in Virginia.
Up around Lexington, though I have been down in your neck of the woods a time or two
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH.
I would like to hear about your DIY lion hunt. Did you have dogs, or how did you hunt one? I work cattle in New Mexico every year on a huge ranch that is thick with them. But we never see them by chance. The rancher is in his 50s and never lived anywhere else and has only seen two in his life. Fascinating, secretive animals.
 
Welcome to AH.
I would like to hear about your DIY lion hunt. Did you have dogs, or how did you hunt one? I work cattle in New Mexico every year on a huge ranch that is thick with them. But we never see them by chance. The rancher is in his 50s and never lived anywhere else and has only seen two in his life. Fascinating, secretive animals.
I bought otc lion tags and traveled around southern AZ predator calling for them in some of their favorite haunts. Galiuro Mts., Santa Catalinas, Rincons...etc. Lots of tracks but no visual contact.
Funny enough, the only one I have seen was 11pm on a full moon night across the arroyo from me when I was 14. I couldn’t hear it walking, I only noticed it in my peripheral vision. Talk about make me nervous!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,899
Members
170,462
Latest member
Madridcassiw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top