Greetings from Kentucky

Welcome to the dark side, lots of enablers here that will get you headed to Africa in no time. Hold on to your wallet.

Welcome to the dark side, lots of enablers here that will get you headed to Africa in no time. Hold on to your wallet.
I look forward to it.

Welcome to AH. This is a GREAT community if individuals. I am located in Frankfort, a transplant from the Communist state of New York. I am still holding out hope my 4th trip will occur at the end of March.
Planning a safari is half the fun, then comes the dreaded LONG flight. Good Luck in your ventures. Bill

Welcome to AH.

Welcome bourbon trail. Where you located in Kentucky. I live the way the crow flies about 5 miles from Kentucky over in Virginia.
Up around Lexington, though I have been down in your neck of the woods a time or two

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH.
I would like to hear about your DIY lion hunt. Did you have dogs, or how did you hunt one? I work cattle in New Mexico every year on a huge ranch that is thick with them. But we never see them by chance. The rancher is in his 50s and never lived anywhere else and has only seen two in his life. Fascinating, secretive animals.

Welcome to AH.
I would like to hear about your DIY lion hunt. Did you have dogs, or how did you hunt one? I work cattle in New Mexico every year on a huge ranch that is thick with them. But we never see them by chance. The rancher is in his 50s and never lived anywhere else and has only seen two in his life. Fascinating, secretive animals.
I bought otc lion tags and traveled around southern AZ predator calling for them in some of their favorite haunts. Galiuro Mts., Santa Catalinas, Rincons...etc. Lots of tracks but no visual contact.
Funny enough, the only one I have seen was 11pm on a full moon night across the arroyo from me when I was 14. I couldn’t hear it walking, I only noticed it in my peripheral vision. Talk about make me nervous!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber