Greetings from Germany

chui1

New member
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
10
Location
Germany
Hunted
Europe, Canada, Namibia
Hello everyone!

After reading along for some time and gathering a lot of valuable information, I would like to introduce myself briefly.
I'm 59, live near Cologne and have been hunting with my father since I was a child.
Over time, I've also hunted abroad, mostly in Europe, but also in Namibia and Canada.
The spiral horns are my favourite animals and I would like to go to KZN or EC in SA in the next years to complete the ‘Standard Slam’.
I am looking forward to further discussions in this great forum.

Weidmannsheil!
 
:S Welcome: to AH

Weidmannsheil!
 
Welcome to AH chui1!
 
Welcome to AH @chui1! I get to go to Cologne quite regularly for work.
Waidmannsheil!
 
welcome welcome welcome

i assume u mean the spiral slam

we happy to help you out with that

regards
 
Welcome to AH, from Grahamstown in the Eastern Cape.
Glad to have you here!
Please let me know if you'd like to have more info about EC Hunting Safaris, or any help with info about the area.
Looking forward to your contribution to this forum.
Best regards
Marius
 
Greetings chui1,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

One of my friends in Alaska is a global cargo pilot.
His favorite place to spend his off work time is Cologne, Germany.
Since he has seen much more of the world than most people have, his endorsement is worth a lot to me.

Meanwhile, I look forward to your Hunt Reports, from past, present and future adventures.

Waidmannsheil !
Velo Dog.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!!
 
Welcome to the best forum for African hunters! Glad to have you as a member! Waidmannsheil!
 
Welcome to the forum!
Conrad
 
Hi! Welcome to AH, have fun having your discussions on this Forum. Great to see a long standing member reach out to share thoughts and ideas.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,630
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top