Greetings from Eastern Washington

Welcome @Tbuck59 I'm also a big fan of the 505 Gibbs and have taken several critters with my two;)

Have you thought of taking a ship ride across to Africa? Especially if you can take the time...
 
Welcome @Tbuck59 I'm also a big fan of the 505 Gibbs and have taken several critters with my two;)

Have you thought of taking a ship ride across to Africa? Especially if you can take the time...
I’m trying a cruise to Alaskan next summer hope I can handle it
 
Sir. First of all thanks for your service LEO.
My grandfather was a officer/ detective in Spokane.
Welcome aboard.
 
Hello New on the board. I’m a Medical Retired Police Officer. Who had plans to Hunt African I even built a 500 Jeffery and. 505 Gibbs. But a head-on patrol vehicle accident. Has stopped me from flying. So I will live through all of you that have crossed the pond
Dear Tbuck59

Thank you for your service!
Enjoy life and what it offers with all the every day excursions, excitement and surprises.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,703
Members
168,970
Latest member
AmberLithg
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top