Greetings from Eastern Washington

Tbuck59

Reaction score
Hello New on the board. I’m a Medical Retired Police Officer. Who had plans to Hunt African I even built a 500 Jeffery and. 505 Gibbs. But a head-on patrol vehicle accident. Has stopped me from flying. So I will live through all of you that have crossed the pond to Hunt.

Welcome to AH.

Giday Tbuck59 and welcome to the A H forums

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Tbuck59! Nice to have you join us.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard

Hello New on the board. I’m a Medical Retired Police Officer. Who had plans to Hunt African I even built a 500 Jeffery and. 505 Gibbs. But a head-on patrol vehicle accident. Has stopped me from flying. So I will live through all of you that have crossed the pond to Hunt.

Hello Tbuck59,

Thank you for your service and sacrifice to your community and to our country.

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to the best hunting site going.

Welcome to AH! Best resource for hunting in Africa (even vicariously) anywhere.

Welcome to AH! I’m sorry to hear about your accident. Thank you for your service!

Welcome to AH, sorry to hear you won't be able to fly, but I'm glad you're still here to tell the story.

Welcome aboard Tbuck59. You certainly had a large bore rifle addiction. that in fact puts you into some select company. Are you still able to hunt locally? What did or are you going to do with your Gibbs and Jeffery?

Welcome aboard Tbuck59. You certainly had a large bore rifle addiction. that in fact puts you into some select company. Are you still able to hunt locally? What did or are you going to do with your Gibbs and Jeffery?
I’m thinking about selling them. The barreled action were built by late Jim Dubell Delta Gun Smithing Colville Wa. Jim made his own barrels. He was a good friend of mine so it’s a sentimental thing now. I hunt with handguns and lever rifles for the last 40+ years 500 Linebaugh and 50 Alaskan yes I like the big bores.

Tbuck59, so sorry you cannot fly. Thanks for serving. People never realize all the different dangers a policeman encounters every day.
Still, I hope you enjoy a safari vicariously through the forum.
Maybe someday science will fix your issue and you can travel again and enjoy an Africa adventure of your own. Never lose hope!

Welcome to this great forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg