Greetings from Australia

CBH Australia

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
Hunted
Australia and now South Africa
G'day Bob.
Beautiful, beautiful Queensland up where the pineapples grown. :ROFLMAO::cool:

I'm in Brisbane.
Pineapple s
Yep I always heard that you are called Banana Benders

Shootist43

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
Welcome aboard R eight. Glad that you've already "met" some of our Aussie friends. Apart from the good natured ribbing I can confidently say that the knowledge the collective "we" possess re. firearms, hunting and shooting can't be matched anywhere. Since you are thinking about a 416 Rigby you obviously own a few other calibers. What are they and what have you taken with them?

R eight

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Australia, NZ, North America
Welcome aboard R eight. Glad that you've already "met" some of our Aussie friends. Apart from the good natured ribbing I can confidently say that the knowledge the collective "we" possess re. firearms, hunting and shooting can't be matched anywhere. Since you are thinking about a 416 Rigby you obviously own a few other calibers. What are they and what have you taken with them?
G'day Mate. I bought my 416 Rigby a couple of weeks ago....still waiting for the permit to collect it. :rolleyes: So I've not hunted with a 416 Rigby yet.

Other calibers that I currently own in hunting rifles... 308 win, 375H&H, 300 Win Mag, 9.3x62, 223, 30/06 and of course .22 LR.

Rifle makes owned. Blaser R8's, Rigby's, FN Mauser, Winchester '95, Rem 700, Sako Finlight, CZ, and a Tikka T3.

Hunting that I have done....

Australia. Water buff, scrub bulls, brumbies, donkeys, pigs, dingoes, goats, red deer, sambar and that's about it.

NZ....thar, chamois, red, goats, whitetail.

Alaska/Nth America..... Brown bear, Dall sheep, BG caribou and got a moose hunt booked for BC in 2022...covid pending . Got 2 unused tags for Alaskan moose.:oops:

Up coming hunts:

Africa after elephant and buff.

NZ chamois and whitetail. Ducks/geese.

Australia: sambar, Bantang, and maybe one day hog deer and another buff. And of course pigs, pigs and more pigs.

North America: another sheep or brown bear. If any money left and I can still climb hills.

Additional rifle purchases ? NONE :rolleyes: well maybe ......just one more. But seriously I got every hunting situation covered. Time to spend more time and money hunting.

Shootist43

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
WOW, with that many different caliber rifles, countries hunted and species taken you should have joined us years ago. The "one more" riffle you need to consider is a 404 Jeffrey. I'm biased of course, but there are lots of others that think similarly.

CAustin

Bronze supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Courtney Hunting Club, NRA Life Member, SCI Kansas City Chapter
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, KwaZulu Natal, Kalahari, Northwest, Limpopo, Gauteng, APNR Kruger Area. USA Georgia, South Carolina, Arkansas, New Mexico, North Carolina and Texas

Bob Nelson 35Whelen

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SSAA
Hunted
Australia
Welcome aboard R eight. Glad you're a banana bender and not another one of those diseased gringos spreading the virus to all states including our Far Eastern Islands (NZ) :giggle:
@Hunter4752001
Mate I assume the gringos you are referring to are from NSW. IF so by calling us gringos I can safely assume you are one of those mad Mexicans. The number plates in Mexico say Victoria the place to be. If that is so why do so many go to the geriatric state qld or here to nsw. It can't be that bloody good if everyone wants to leave.
Bob

cpr0312

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania
Welcome aboard!

Global Rescue

Sponsor
Since 2012
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Philip Glass

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.dorper.net
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC, Life EWA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mongolia, Kyrgyzstan, Austria, Australia, TX, NM
Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sieuthinoithatuma

Latest profile posts

Rick HOlbert wrote on NTH's profile.
NTH, Just found your message. I hunt with Eland Pro Safaris in Namibia. Wide selection of game and great folks. Hell my PH and his family ARE adopted family, LOL! I book people to hunt with them and should you be interested I'd be happy to meet and discuss a trip. Anyway all the best to you and give me a shout sometime. Bye for now.
NTH wrote on Rick HOlbert's profile.
Nice “meeting” you Rick. I made my first trip to S. Africa this year through Kuche Safaris. We had an incredible time. What outfitter do you use? Neal
LIFE-FORM TAXIDERMY World Leader In Superior Taxidermy Since 1981

taxidermy-south-africa.jpg
Global Rescue - Worldwide Emergency Evacuation & Field Rescue, Anytime Anywhere

global-rescue.jpg
Special 10% Off On Taxidermy For AfricaHunting Members 2021

taxidermy-in-texas.jpg