Greetings from Australia

G'day Bob.
Beautiful, beautiful Queensland up where the pineapples grown. :ROFLMAO::cool:

I'm in Brisbane.
Pineapple s
Yep I always heard that you are called Banana Benders

Welcome to AH R eight!

Welcome aboard R eight. Glad that you've already "met" some of our Aussie friends. Apart from the good natured ribbing I can confidently say that the knowledge the collective "we" possess re. firearms, hunting and shooting can't be matched anywhere. Since you are thinking about a 416 Rigby you obviously own a few other calibers. What are they and what have you taken with them?

Welcome aboard R eight. Glad that you've already "met" some of our Aussie friends. Apart from the good natured ribbing I can confidently say that the knowledge the collective "we" possess re. firearms, hunting and shooting can't be matched anywhere. Since you are thinking about a 416 Rigby you obviously own a few other calibers. What are they and what have you taken with them?
G'day Mate. I bought my 416 Rigby a couple of weeks ago....still waiting for the permit to collect it. :rolleyes: So I've not hunted with a 416 Rigby yet.

Other calibers that I currently own in hunting rifles... 308 win, 375H&H, 300 Win Mag, 9.3x62, 223, 30/06 and of course .22 LR.

Rifle makes owned. Blaser R8's, Rigby's, FN Mauser, Winchester '95, Rem 700, Sako Finlight, CZ, and a Tikka T3.

Hunting that I have done....

Australia. Water buff, scrub bulls, brumbies, donkeys, pigs, dingoes, goats, red deer, sambar and that's about it.

NZ....thar, chamois, red, goats, whitetail.

Alaska/Nth America..... Brown bear, Dall sheep, BG caribou and got a moose hunt booked for BC in 2022...covid pending . Got 2 unused tags for Alaskan moose.:oops:

Up coming hunts:

Africa after elephant and buff.

NZ chamois and whitetail. Ducks/geese.

Australia: sambar, Bantang, and maybe one day hog deer and another buff. And of course pigs, pigs and more pigs.

North America: another sheep or brown bear. If any money left and I can still climb hills.

Additional rifle purchases ? NONE :rolleyes: well maybe ......just one more. But seriously I got every hunting situation covered. Time to spend more time and money hunting.

WOW, with that many different caliber rifles, countries hunted and species taken you should have joined us years ago. The "one more" riffle you need to consider is a 404 Jeffrey. I'm biased of course, but there are lots of others that think similarly.

Welcome aboard R eight. Glad you're a banana bender and not another one of those diseased gringos spreading the virus to all states including our Far Eastern Islands (NZ) :giggle:
@Hunter4752001
Mate I assume the gringos you are referring to are from NSW. IF so by calling us gringos I can safely assume you are one of those mad Mexicans. The number plates in Mexico say Victoria the place to be. If that is so why do so many go to the geriatric state qld or here to nsw. It can't be that bloody good if everyone wants to leave.
Bob

Welcome aboard!

@R eight
If you live in the best state, NSW, you should be able to go overseas at the end of October.
If'n you live in that backward state QLD you will never get to leave if Anastasia Pile a poop has her way.
Bob

Bob agree about Palla shit

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg