Greeting

Osama Mahdi

AH enthusiast
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
895
Media
8
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Hi, I am Osama living in Minnesota, I am a graduate student and hopefully, I will finish the school next year and go hunting in Africa, I join this great group to learn, writing a list of outfitters and prepare for the hunt. Also, I would like to see the sight in Africa besides with the hunting.
 
Welcome to AH Osama! You're going to fall in love with Africa. The planning is a great part of the whole experience.
Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH
Enjoy your search.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the forum Osama, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH Osama! Enjoy exploring all that this site has to offer and looking forward to your participation.
 
Hello and welcome to AH Osama!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Osama !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,945
Members
169,204
Latest member
CaroleBraz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top