Greeting from UK

Welcome to AH
 
Welcome mate good to have another brit aboard
 
Welcome to the AH forum Keith!
 
Welcome to our forum Keith. It appears that you have a lot to share with us!
 
Welcome to AH Keith! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH Keith! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome Keith. Great to have such a wide varety of countries represented on the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,321
Members
169,337
Latest member
guidesbcpoker
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top