Great Resource For First Safari

JDTx

New member
Joined
Feb 9, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
32
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
1
I have been a member of this site for over a year. The information available is great, from the articles on tipping to shooting tips to bullets. My wife and I just returned from our first safari, a 10 day plains game hunt in South Africa. Lori with @Travel Express and Henry with @riflepermits.com made the trip easy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Can’t wait to read the hunting report! I’m glad you had a good time!
 
JDTx, I'm glad to see that AH was able to help you plan for a successful trip. Please don't wait too long to post your "story" and photos. Keep in mind that there is another potential first timer out there that may benefit from your experience.
 
Welcome to AH JDTx! Please share your hunt with us by posting a hunt report.
 
Looking forward to your report!
 
Giday JDTx and welcome to the A H forums
 
JDTx, welcome to the posting side of AH! Since you used us, please don’t abuse us and post your hunt! It’s always interesting to find out how others have enjoyed(y) (or not:cry:) their adventures.
 
We all look forward to your hunt report.
 
Welcome to AH @JDTx! Glad to have you on board.

Looking forward to read your Hunt Report! Please keep us in mind for your taxidermy needs.
 
Congratulations on your first safari! Both of those sponsors are on my recommended list to use to any of my hunters.
Looking forward to your report.
Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Congratulations. This is thee best place for everything Africa. Pictures please!
 
Welcome to AH !

Pics and report, please :D
 
Welcome to AH JDTx. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,332
Messages
1,573,217
Members
169,723
Latest member
DominiqueY
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top