Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
One has to wonder why things happen the way they do sometimes. While my wife and I are here in Georgia preparing for our move here next week we placed our two dogs in a kennel that we have used several times and as a matter of fact they are also breeders for English Springer Spaniels for which we bought our other dog from them. We received a call yesterday morning that our boy chopper was not doing well, not eating and throwing up. She felt he needed immediate care from our vet. Immediately we called our vet and told him the situation. Later that day he informed us he was critical. Kidneys shutting down and an x ray showed a mass in his stomach. He passed overnight. We’re devastated. Here’s a few pictures of the sweetest little boy that ever has four paws. Goodbye my boy, daddy will miss and always love you. First picture is the first day we got him.

3EE772D7-A39D-4228-9631-114E316573C2.jpeg
39E8080C-D2F3-4FD0-BC5D-26C653D4600F.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry. They are family

We left him having no indication he was ill. He never missed a meal since we owned him. Only the other day they informed us he didn’t eat. We know then something was terribly wrong. He was my wife’s love.

Sorry to hear that John, condolences.

Always heartbreaking, sorry for your loss John.

Yes it is. Thanks Jerome

So sorry for you and your wife John. It is devastating when you lose a cherished pet.

What a beautiful pictures to remember him by. It's so sad. I am very sorry to hear this.

I’m so sorry, my friend. Small dogs are so brave and loyal.

Sorry for the loss of your Furbaby Johnny. Mourn and remember him, as all too often a passing of dog is overlooked but you truly need time to heal as they are family.

John - Sorry to hear about Chopper.

Condolences brother. Always difficult with our pets

He was a good looking little guy for sure. I’m glad he didn’t suffer a long process.

Wonderful looking dog. Lost mine a year ago this month, while away from home as well. So sorry for your loss...I’ve found they live forever in your heart and mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg