Good Evening

Christot, I just looked up your Turban Prazipress. WOW!! No wonder you like it. It makes most of our presses look archaic.

Last November I had all three of my grandsons with me. In Total there were 5 Swedish Mausers in camp.
 
Welcome, Christot! I wish you best of luck in your safari this year.
 
Welcome to AH! Hope you enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Hopefully the trip to Africa will happen this year and I'm more than happy to share this story with you. My expectation is that it'll not be the last one.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,500
Members
168,894
Latest member
CharlineLy
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top