Good evening from Az

Muleman66

New member
Joined
Feb 15, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
6
I currently live in NE AZ. Hunt in AZ, Mexico, and many of the western states. Went to Namibia last summer and had a grand time with plains game. Will return in the near future for buff and sable. Used a pre 64 300 h&h and use a 264wm and 300 wby in the states. I look forward to good conversations and stories. I love to ride and pack with my mules. Thanks for letting me join.
 
Welcome to the madhouse Muleman66.
Looking forward to many good discussions.
I am in Flagstaff, maybe we should meet some day. Send me a PM...
Thanks
Pascal
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
Share that hunt report of your trip to Namibia when you get a moment.
 
Welcome from the low land!
 
Welcome and please post with your hunting trip stories
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Muleman66! Looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome Muleman66 to the forum! Looking forward to your input!
 
Welcome to AH. Hope you will share a Hunt report from your time in Namibia
 
Welcome to our forum Muleman66! Glad to have you!
 
Welcome to AH, Muleman 66!
 
Welcome to AH Muleman66! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH Muleman66! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.
 
Welcome to this great forum Muleman66! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,896
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top