Going In For Surgery Tomorrow

All the best with the surgery and wishing you a prompt recovery.

Sorry I'm late, I hope all went well!
Best of luck Toby!!

Toby..Same with me. Sorry for the late check in so I hope your surgery went as well as mine have. Lost the whole colon to Crohn's back in 96. Have had two follow-on's for the scar tissue build up that causes those darn small bowel blockages. Good news is that it hasn't kept me from any hunting and fishing opportunities and the ostomy makes my friends jealous when the snow is deep and they have to shuck some clothes to take care of natures call! An old man soldier at Walter Reed told my "Son, if you don't have a sense of humor, you better buy, borrow, or steal one cause you will need it." Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Hope surgery went well. Best wishes for a rapid recovery.

I´m late too, hoping surgery went fine, and wishing you a speedy recovery !

Prayers and good wishes on a speedy recovery, Never met you but I'm sure you're a pretty tough bird to pluck

Prayers headed your way. Be well and God Bless.

Prayers for a quick recovery and best health.

Prayers for a successful recovery.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Anxious to hear from you Toby!

Not sure! I'll have a pain pump full of opiods, so I may either sell everything I own or buy gunbroker out! Hahaha!
Or BUY a bunch of stuff on GB. Delete their app now! Ha! Ha! Wishing you a speedy recovery Toby!

Update

Everything went as planned. A little more extensive than we had planned. It seems that the scar tissue had attached itself to my liver. Good news is, he was able to get everything cut loose and got the narrow section of bowel taken out and sewn back together. And even better news, there's no sign of Crohn's disease anymore. This was all caused by scar tissue from my previous surgery. Only a few more days in the hospital if all goes well and no infection sets in.

Thanks for all the prayers!

Toby, sorry I had missed this as well. I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well, and even better news that there was no sign of Crohn's! I guess now the jokes can start?
You had to have surgery to stop you from being full of $h¡t? :E Laugh:
Maybe you should stay away from GB while on the meds, but it would be awesome if you took this opportunity to write some more songs! I've been listening to your stuff a lot and I'm BEYOND impressed!!
Wishing you all the best in your recovery. Keep well!

I somehow missed this and will admit that I didn't have a good feeling when I saw five pages on this thread. This is one of those that just got better with every post. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Toby, sorry I had missed this as well. I'm glad to hear that the surgery went well, and even better news that there was no sign of Crohn's! I guess now the jokes can start?
You had to have surgery to stop you from being full of $h¡t? :E Laugh:
Maybe you should stay away from GB while on the meds, but it would be awesome if you took this opportunity to write some more songs! I've been listening to your stuff a lot and I'm BEYOND impressed!!
Wishing you all the best in your recovery. Keep well!
Thanks so much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RamiroMcGu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg