Going In For Surgery Tomorrow

Good news to hear @TOBY458 recover well!

Excellent! Well I guess you could turkey hunt this time of year in Georgia. I see it has opened.
Anxiously waiting on a report on your newest Blaser!

Excellent news! Glad to hear you are 100%. Now to plan the next safari and gun sale. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Update. It's been roughly 8 weeks since my surgery. I'm now fully recovered and have been back to work for 3 weeks. I'm able to eat whatever I want, and can do whatever physical activity I like. (My girlfriend is happy). Lol!
Thanks so much for all the prayers during this difficult time. It's great having friends like all of you!
Great to hear Toby!

Guys, have you forgotten that Toby sold the Blaser several weeks ago?
Toby, I'm glad to hear that you are up and around, buying and selling etc.
Art, I have another in route! Should be here tomorrow. It's a wood stocked Jaeger with a French grey reciever. 375 H&H.

Glad to hear you’re up to your old shenanigans!

Toby...... We've never met, but I'm a huge fan of your music, and your humor on here!
As for your blazer/rifles ...... Did you know that it's only an addiction if you're trying to quit?

Whisky means "Water of life" in the Gaelic, so better not give up on that particular addiction... ;)
@Scrumbag
Whiskey may be the water of life but Guinness is mother's milk and Bundy Rum is the cure for all that ails or doesn't all. Bundy will even cure thin g s you didn't know you were suffering from
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg