Glock Model 40 10mm With Ammo

Backyardsniper

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Glock model 40 10MM cut for RMR and comes with all the plates for different optics. 2K rounds of S&B 180 grain FMJ, plus 150 new brass and 200 Nosler Assured Stopping Power 200 grain hollow points. I would like to sell as a package
$1800 OBO shipped for the entire package.

Up top. $1500 OBO. If.you are looking to get into the 10mm this is a turn key package and I have a trijicon 3moa RMR that can be negotiated into the deal if you want a real turnkey set up.

This is over a 1000$ worth of ammo.
Believe it buddy. Ha ha. That stuff is over $.50/round not to mention the extra brass and projectiles. I did load a few of those to try out, but I think it was only like 20 or so. Either way with the pistol, all the plates and the ammo I think it's a pretty good deal!
I have a big hunt booked for 2026 and I will be liquidating stuff that I am not immediately using in order to get ahead on this hunt.

FYI: The Model 40 is an excellent deer/hog hunting pistol. Considereing the included ammo, this is almost a free pistol.

I have a Glock 40 so I am not interested in this pistol.

IMHO, whoever buys this pistol should put a red dot on it if they plan to use it for hunting.

FYI: The Model 40 is an excellent deer/hog hunting pistol. Considereing the included ammo, this is almost a free pistol.

I have a Glock 40 so I am not interested in this pistol.

IMHO, whoever buys this pistol should put a red dot on it if they plan to use it for hunting.
I have an RMR that can be negotiated into the deal for a full turnkey ready to hunt package, and you're right, I would 100% go with a reflex sight of some sort. The irons just don't do justice to what you can actually do with this rig. It was the same with my double rifle. It went from a 50- 75 yard gun to a 150 yard rifle.

Feel free to make me an offer. I have sold all the other stuff I had listed, we might as well get this one gone too!

I have one in the cabinet but… what are you looking to get out of it?

i run 200gr hardcast flat nose out of a glock 40. very pleased and impressed with the setup.
This seems like a great deal.
I would toss this out there - I looked initially into a stainless ruger revolver in a large caliper like 45 colt or 44mag but they were much heavier and less capacity than the glock solution.

As an aside - I used to carry a 9mm for 2 legs until I had a close encounter (5 feet away) with a mountain lion in Eastern Oregon. Me, long after dark, in my underwear with a toothbrush taking a pee in an old campfire pit and i turned on my headlamp and ho-lee crap.
Luckily, the cat (which was way bigger in person than in pictures) sensed how deadly i must be when wielding an Oral-B toothbrush and slunk away while i stood there looking stupid.
My pistol was in my tent as I was preparing to tuck in.

Since then, glock 40 in a chest holster.

I have a Glock 40 with an RMR for protection while hunting in bear country. Never used for self-defense but makes me feel better! Good luck, the Glock 40 is a great choice for rugged and reliable usage. Great for hogs and deer also.

I have a Glock 40 with an RMR for protection while hunting in bear country. Never used for self-defense but makes me feel better! Good luck, the Glock 40 is a great choice for rugged and reliable usage. Great for hogs and deer also.

Yep… exact same set up here… got the exact same purpose/use..

Any interest in trading for a Ruger Toklat 454 Casull? Toklat comes with rings, 30 rounds of 454 casull, and 50 rounds of 45 LC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesDet

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.