Georgia vote

The kicker to this whole thing is that this country was lost years ago. Even 20 short years ago what has been proposed by both parties would have started a revolution. Marxism has taken hold, the politicians have been very successful at indoctrinating our children which has been made even easier due to the death of the family. This country has lost it's morals and it's way. Communists all during the cold war noted that defeating America through force of arms was impossible. America can only fall from the inside and that is what the focus was placed on. We have hit a point in history where now that has become a reality.
Additionally, taxation and crippling debt has taken root. Our forefathers would hang every current politician in the streets over taxes alone much less the obtuse tyrannical over reach we have seen from the Feds. This doesn't scratch the surface state, county, and municipal over reach.
We will never go back to the good old days as a country, hell just being patriotic alone will quickly get one labeled as a racist.
I have always been and will always be a secessionist. I come by it naturally as is my family and my ancestor's. Those of us who still value God, Family, and Country will one day stand up. I just fear that it will be too late by the time it happens. Too many people put their faith and trust into a broken government and political system run by elitist scoundrels who view themselves as our rulers not our servants. The governing bodies of this country at all levels truly believe that the people are here to serve them and provide them wealth. We are mere peasants.

Hershel Walker isn't qualified to be a pizza delivery driver let alone a United States Senator. 2026 will be the GOP's opportunity to knock out Ossoff but only if they nominate a sensible candidate

Hmmm? What are the exact criteria that you feel qualify an individual to be a U.S Senator by the way? Walker was qualified enough to acquire an estimated personal net worth of $29 to 65 million as a business entrepreneur. What's your net worth? LMFAO!

Hershel Walker is not an intelligent individual, a liar, and a substandard choice for leading, very similar to our existing and past president.

Your opinion of his intelligence is based on what exactly? Did you happen to watch the Senatorial debate in which Walker mopped the floor with Warnock? Every media mouthpiece and pundit mocked Walker and expected to see him embarrass himself when the exact opposite occurred. Walker was measured, informed, and on topic while Warnock was rattled and confused to the point where he refused to answer questions. It is true that Walker is a country boy that came from a very poor rural part of Georgia, but you would be foolish to confuse his slow speaking style and humble beginnings for lack of intelligence. He's smart enough to have made himself a multimillionaire. Are you?

As far as him being a liar? Based on what the media has said or the woman that the DNC paid to smear him? Very credible. LOL...

And you question Walker's ability to lead based on what exactly? He was a leader among his peers over his entire athletic career and demonstrated enough character and leadership ability to win a Heisman trophy for it. He has also been a leader in business and community where he has created commerce and jobs. He also serves several charities including ones for veteran's metal health. You would once again be mistaken to confuse political experience with the ability to be a leader. They are most often mutually exclusive!

Bottom line is that whatever Walker's shortcoming were, the were far less in comparison than those exhibited by his opponent. What happened in this GA run-off is much in the same of what happened around the entire country in these mid-terms which is voters once again demonstrated that they are willing to vote against their own best interests, and they qualify their vote based on emotion over information. Nearly half of the electorate in this country is ignorant, grossly misinformed, or just good old fashioned stupid. You can try to fix the voting systems, you can try to fix messaging, but as the olde cliche goes, you just can't fix stupid!

Over the last many decades of voting, I’ve seen many people that I thought would be good candidates for various elected positions, but they never run. I’m wondering if they too don’t want to have their past dragged through the mud and/or they have one too many “skeletons “ in their closet which may come out if they ran for office? Has made me wonder at times?

Thank you, that is exactly the point I was trying to make. Some people do not want to subject their family or themselves to that type of punishment.

@gizmo, true words my friend, well said. Thank you!!!

The kicker to this whole thing is that this country was lost years ago. Even 20 short years ago what has been proposed by both parties would have started a revolution. Marxism has taken hold, the politicians have been very successful at indoctrinating our children which has been made even easier due to the death of the family. This country has lost it's morals and it's way. Communists all during the cold war noted that defeating America through force of arms was impossible. America can only fall from the inside and that is what the focus was placed on. We have hit a point in history where now that has become a reality.
Additionally, taxation and crippling debt has taken root. Our forefathers would hang every current politician in the streets over taxes alone much less the obtuse tyrannical over reach we have seen from the Feds. This doesn't scratch the surface state, county, and municipal over reach.
We will never go back to the good old days as a country, hell just being patriotic alone will quickly get one labeled as a racist.
I have always been and will always be a secessionist. I come by it naturally as is my family and my ancestor's. Those of us who still value God, Family, and Country will one day stand up. I just fear that it will be too late by the time it happens. Too many people put their faith and trust into a broken government and political system run by elitist scoundrels who view themselves as our rulers not our servants. The governing bodies of this country at all levels truly believe that the people are here to serve them and provide them wealth. We are mere peasants.
Isn't that the truth my county government is picking my pocket more than the feds.

^^ Yes, I took the time to carefully listen to Walker, blocking the preconceived creation of what the MSM had portrayed him as. I watched him play and know of his football career- he was one rare and extraordinarily tough runner. As to his character and demeanor according to the MSM... he was just the opposite! Slow talking yes but simply his style, he made good logical sense, gave me the impression of having a good heart and an impression of honesty. Listening to Warnock was like listening to GD America Rev Wright or his student BHO. Matter of fact those three are all out of the same mold, oozing a racist hatred of others and of the country.

Why can't WE all get to the polls the democrat way and illegally send our mail in ballots....oh yeah, they would actually INVESTIGATE our side. GRRRR

The way we vote is changing and we had better be in front of it, The new generation of voters who have grown up with smart phones and "there's an app for that" are going to want nothing to do with standing in line to vote or even having to mail in their ballot. In my opinion, there will be States that begin implementing electronic voting in the next few years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross