G'day from Downunder

rprins

New member
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
11
I am expat South African now living in Australia.

I was extremely privileged to enjoy the beauty & bounty of hunting in South Africa for many years. I am especially blessed to have introduced my son to hunting and thoroughly enjoyed the time we had under African skies; spent many, many days teaching him about wildlife, animal behaviour, hunting techniques etc. etc etc.

I only realised how easy (and comparatively affordable) hunting was after migrating to Aus. I found access to properties near impossible and, the prices (even for locals) pretty challenging for a man on a budget. But, as they say, where there is a will, there is a way...

Look forward to all this platform has to offer
 
Welcome (to Australia and the forum).
 
G’day from Australia
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH rprins!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
I am expat South African now living in Australia.

I was extremely privileged to enjoy the beauty & bounty of hunting in South Africa for many years. I am especially blessed to have introduced my son to hunting and thoroughly enjoyed the time we had under African skies; spent many, many days teaching him about wildlife, animal behaviour, hunting techniques etc. etc etc.

I only realised how easy (and comparatively affordable) hunting was after migrating to Aus. I found access to properties near impossible and, the prices (even for locals) pretty challenging for a man on a budget. But, as they say, where there is a will, there is a way...

Look forward to all this platform has to offer
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,662
Members
169,806
Latest member
DianaLangw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top