Full body mounts

Only 2 right now. Mt Lion and chocolate color phase black bear. Grey duiker on the way
 
I know the OP said other than tiny ten but here is my most recent TT. Shot in the Limpopo in 2021.

40330F9E-AEB7-46D6-9F47-E98C7514F164.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If I ever kill the “perfect bushbuck” great hair and good horns. All of the ones I have taken so far (3) have had good horns but like me are a little lacking in the hair department. To Tundra Tiger i wish could afford a reproduction of a167 pound yellowfin tuna caught 100 miles out in the Gulf of Mexico in 8 foot seas, quite a battle!
828322A9-3129-42A2-B3E9-F37FE99D7B6A.jpeg
 
Aoudad from Top of Texas Taxidermy! I have several of the Tiny Tens being mounted and going back next year for more Tiny Tens to add to the full mount count.

C2393A10-1313-4210-977B-A28DD5662535.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ex mother-in-law is coming along nicely. Trying to decide on glass case configuration (she was already pretty dusty, so likely just an open-top aquarium (XXXXXL.) Taxidermist is working on a standing blackbuck preparing to ram his horns against another. When I'm fit for the glass case, My son can put it side-by-side with his (as that's what they were doing the day we got 'em.) Def. NOT the same case!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,756
Members
169,614
Latest member
westnarvasa1980
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top