Reaction score
Website
mbalabalasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi all
I have a great deal on a couple free range lioness in Zimbabwe’s renowned Save valley conservancy.

Area- save valley
Dates- various available
PH - Lin Stanton

The price is as follows.

10 days at $1150 per day
$5000 trophy fee
$500 ranger fee
$500 Tax levies etc…..

Total price $17500

Included in the hunt.
Full ph services with vehicle etc…
All food
All drinks
Daily laundry
Field preparation
Vehicle Transfer to camp

I have several references if you need to chat to someone who has hunted with me in save valley.

Please feel free to message me or email me.
Email - lindonstanton@yahoo.com
WhatsApp +263779913686

I will be attending the Dallas Safari club booth #1034
IMG_4830.jpeg
IMG_1843.jpeg

What dates are these available?

Wow, nice offer Lin!

Excellent offer Lin.

Really nice!

If plans work out I’ll come talk this Friday at the show

Hi all
I have a great deal on a couple free range lioness in Zimbabwe’s renowned Save valley conservancy.

Area- save valley
Dates- various available
PH - Lin Stanton

The price is as follows.

10 days at $1150 per day
$5000 trophy fee
$500 ranger fee
$500 Tax levies etc…..

Total price $17500

Included in the hunt.
Full ph services with vehicle etc…
All food
All drinks
Daily laundry
Field preparation
Vehicle Transfer to camp

@Mbalabala Safaris Lin Stanton,
I really appreciate you laying out the the fees and providing a total cost!
I see your total cost also includes the "Vehicle transfer to camp". I presume this is pickup at the airport and transfer to camp?

Anyway, it makes it much easier for those who didn't win a lottery to consider a special hunt in the Save Valley!

PS; My wife and I met you at DSC. It was our pleasure...

How is the hunting done? Spot and stalk? Blind?

Interested in this offer.

What is the chance an American could get an import permit for a lioness?

'Can only attest to the number of lion we encountered on our (Buff+PG) safari in the Save. It was WONDERFUL (and the lions raiding camp by the skinning shed on a daily basis was Priceless!) Not being able to sleep all night long due to the constant roaring? Still priceless, but wish i were a heavier sleeper like my Son and the PH! :p

'Can only attest to the number of lion we encountered on our (Buff+PG) safari in the Save. It was WONDERFUL (and the lions raiding camp by the skinning shed on a daily basis was Priceless!) Not being able to sleep all night long due to the constant roaring? Still priceless, but wish i were a heavier sleeper like my Son and the PH! :p
Sounds like the old Africa!

i've written about it before, but after tax-grab season i'll post some pics, etc. (my son left his tent door wide open and the next a.m. there's lion tracks right in front...they were pacing back/forth all night long looking for more meat/blood and then ran down the Mkwasine River bed at dawn roaring for miles. 'Never experienced anything like it. Glad my son (now Dr.) is still with us!!! a lion roar up close is deafening!!!

*i know he's still with us, as just today i received a summons for a speeding ticket (in my truck, with my son driving). that explains why he called me re: truck paperwork last weekend and had to abruptly hang up on me. LOL :p

Should improve again under DJT!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieterFerg

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.