Free Hunt From Leeukop Safaris for 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entries are now closed for this free hunt giveaway from Leeukop Safaris. The lucky winner will be announced on December 22nd.

WINNER - LUCKY DRAW FROM LEEUKOP SAFARIS!!

CONGRATULATION to BILLY STEWART, the lucky winner of the FREE HUNT from Leeukop Safaris.

Thanks to all those who entered this competition, unfortunately we could not let everyone win, but we are sure that Billy Stewart will enjoy this one.

Billy please contact us on info@leeukopsafaris.co.za to make arrangements for your 2010 hunt.

Well done, looking forward to meeting you.

Oh MY GOD!!! I cant believe this i dont know what to say Neil thank you so much i will be in touch with you soon! First trip to Africa i will have lots of questions I cant wait this is going to be an awesome trip!!!!!:D:eek::bighello:

Billy Stewart congratulations from one lucky first timer to another! Have a GREAT first safari. I'm sure it will be an adventure you will never forget. Happy Holidays. Sincerely, Thomas :D

Congratulations Billy.:humble:

Happy hunting to you.

My thanks to Neil for his contribution to promoting African Hunting.

Good for you , an early Christmas present congrats :clapping::clapping:

Congratulation Billy Stewart! I know you're going to enjoy your hunt with Leeukop Safaris. Be sure to take lots of pictures and tell us all about it.

Thank you to everyone who entered this contest and most of all thank you to Niel and Leeukop Safaris for offering this generous hunting safari to a member of our community!

Congrats man! I hope that you have the time of your life!

Unfortunately Billy Stewart after months of planning his hunt with Niel from Leeukop Safaris will not able to make it to Africa after all. Niel contacted Karamojo Bill, the second name drawn, and he is excited to take part in this hunt. Congratulations Karamojo Bill!

Congrats Bill very happy that someone else is getting the chance to go on this hunt.
Niel has been awesome to work with Bill i am sure you will have an awesome hunt!
All the planning and talking to Niel was awesome had it all planned out and ready to go but things happen and unfortunately i cant make the trip. Like Niel said our dreams keep use young so im not giving up on my dream. Niel and i will hunt together in the near future. Once again Bill congrats buddy!

Hallo Billy, Nel, & Jerome,
What an awesome chance! I am greatly looking forward to meeting Nel! He seems through our e-mails to be the kind of guy I look forward to hunting with again & again.

I am so sorry that you could not make it Billy, my condolences.

Hi Bill,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!! GREAT ....

Monish

Congratulations Karamojo Bill for winning this Free Hunt! It is a great pity that Billy Steward can't make it, and I'm sure we will meet sometime in the future, but this has openned the door for Bill to get his dream hunt as well. We will make sure that it will be a hunt that you will enjoy and remember for a long time into the future. All that remains is for us to finalise the dates and arrangements. Bill, hopefully you won't be too excited that you can't get any Sleep!

To Billy Steward, we hope you get well and that all goes well for you and your family in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.