Kevin Thomas

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Previously ZPHGA, PHASA, SCI, ECGMA - all now lapsed since I'm no longer active in the industry but still support it fully.
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique.

JimP

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
“There’s Something About Buffalo”

Kevin Thomas

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Previously ZPHGA, PHASA, SCI, ECGMA - all now lapsed since I'm no longer active in the industry but still support it fully.
Hunted
Just to let everyone know the book giveaway ends tomorrow September 18, 2018 (at midnight Central Standard Time).
Great Jerome - I'll be waiting to hear where I have to mail books too! Good luck to everyone who've entered.

hyipl

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Norway Canada sweden denmark poland croatia Rsa namibia zimbabwe
There’s something about buffalo

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Entries are now closed. The winners will be announced and posted by September 20, 2018 in this thread. Thanks to all!

Ridgewalker

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa: Limpopo, Northwest; USA: Ak, Mt, Wy, Co, Ne, Ks, Nv, NM, Tx
Thanks Kevin and Jerome for the game. I’m enjoying your book Kevin when time allows.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Congratulations to the three winners of the There's Something About Buffalo book giveaway by Kevin Thomas.

Here are the winners!

@Eventually_Africa
@thi9elsp
@Laeveld

Please contact @Kevin Thomas via the PM system to claim your prize and give him your address. Your book will be signed by the author @Kevin Thomas, and if requested also inscribed.

I would like to ask that the prize winners post a book review after reading the book in the Hunting TV Shows, Books & Video Discussions at the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/community/hunting-tv-shows-books-video-discussions/. Also if any of you have already had the pleasure of reading this book you can post a book review as well.

Enjoy your new book!

To learn more about There's Something About Buffalo or to purchase this book you can visit www.kevindthomas.com.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.42 AM.png
    570.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.47 AM.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.50 AM.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 86

Bullthrower338

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
Hunted
USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA, Australia NT, Zimbabwe
Congratulations guys and thank you Kevin and Jerome. Glad it’s over so I can order my book. Lol

Kevin Thomas

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Hunted
Congratulations guys and thank you Kevin and Jerome. Glad it’s over so I can order my book. Lol
It was an honour - glad you enjoyed the competition.

Kevin Thomas

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Hunted
Congratulations to the three winners of the There's Something About Buffalo book giveaway by Kevin Thomas.

Here are the winners!

@Eventually_Africa
@thi9elsp
@Laeveld

Please contact @Kevin Thomas via the PM system to claim your prize and give him your address. Your book will be signed by the author @Kevin Thomas, and if requested also inscribed.

I would like to ask that the prize winners post a book review after reading the book in the Hunting TV Shows, Books & Video Discussions at the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/community/hunting-tv-shows-books-video-discussions/. Also if any of you have already had the pleasure of reading this book you can post a book review as well.

Enjoy your new book!

To learn more about There's Something About Buffalo or to purchase this book you can visit www.kevindthomas.com.
Thanks Jerome - Much appreciated! Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kevin Thomas

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Hunted
I ordered one. Came in yesterday and last night I read the first three or four chapters. Fast easy reading and hard to put down. Kevin’s first buffalo hunt at 17 is quite exciting and worth the price of the book. Who ever wins this, you’re going to enjoy it! I am.
Thanks Kevin for bringing your enjoyable books to our attention!
Best
Phil

Hi Phil - Thanks for the positive feedback on my book, and I'm glad you enjoyed the read! Right from the start I'd intended my books to be what I've always termed, 'light safari campfire reading'. If I can deliver on that I'm a contented author!

Kevin Thomas

AH veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.kevindthomas.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Hunted
"There's Something About Buffalo" The pages here are a wonderful tease. If I should be fortunate enough to win a signed copy, I will be happy. However, I shall buy two, if need be. My son and I enjoy stories of African hunting. He knows I just purchased a BRNO 602, in .375, he just does not know that I bought a second one for him, same model and caliber. Good hunting to everyone.

The .375 H&H is a neat and proven calibre, and BRNO are also well proven and hardy in the field. Back in the early 1980s I used a BRNO in .458 Winchester and I liked it a lot.

jeff

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci P&Y
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa in Kwazu Natal, Limpopo, Eastern Cape , Northwest Province, USA Ariz, Nev, Mont, Ida, Ore, Cal, Mich,Wash, AlasKa
Thank you for the chance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelineM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J