Free Book Giveaway There's Something About Buffalo by Kevin Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let everyone know the book giveaway ends tomorrow September 18, 2018 (at midnight Central Standard Time).

“There’s Something About Buffalo”

Just to let everyone know the book giveaway ends tomorrow September 18, 2018 (at midnight Central Standard Time).
Great Jerome - I'll be waiting to hear where I have to mail books too! Good luck to everyone who've entered.

There’s something about buffalo

Still a few hours left to enter!

Entries are now closed. The winners will be announced and posted by September 20, 2018 in this thread. Thanks to all!

Thanks Kevin and Jerome for the game. I’m enjoying your book Kevin when time allows.

Congratulations to the three winners of the There's Something About Buffalo book giveaway by Kevin Thomas.

Here are the winners!

@Eventually_Africa
@thi9elsp
@Laeveld

Please contact @Kevin Thomas via the PM system to claim your prize and give him your address. Your book will be signed by the author @Kevin Thomas, and if requested also inscribed.

I would like to ask that the prize winners post a book review after reading the book in the Hunting TV Shows, Books & Video Discussions at the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/community/hunting-tv-shows-books-video-discussions/. Also if any of you have already had the pleasure of reading this book you can post a book review as well.

Enjoy your new book!

To learn more about There's Something About Buffalo or to purchase this book you can visit www.kevindthomas.com.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.42 AM.png
    570.7 KB · Views: 259
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.47 AM.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.17.50 AM.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 247
Congratulations guys and thank you Kevin and Jerome. Glad it’s over so I can order my book. Lol

Congratulations guys and thank you Kevin and Jerome. Glad it’s over so I can order my book. Lol
It was an honour - glad you enjoyed the competition.

Congratulations to the three winners of the There's Something About Buffalo book giveaway by Kevin Thomas.

Here are the winners!

@Eventually_Africa
@thi9elsp
@Laeveld

Please contact @Kevin Thomas via the PM system to claim your prize and give him your address. Your book will be signed by the author @Kevin Thomas, and if requested also inscribed.

I would like to ask that the prize winners post a book review after reading the book in the Hunting TV Shows, Books & Video Discussions at the following link: https://www.africahunting.com/community/hunting-tv-shows-books-video-discussions/. Also if any of you have already had the pleasure of reading this book you can post a book review as well.

Enjoy your new book!

To learn more about There's Something About Buffalo or to purchase this book you can visit www.kevindthomas.com.
Thanks Jerome - Much appreciated! Kevin.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one. Came in yesterday and last night I read the first three or four chapters. Fast easy reading and hard to put down. Kevin’s first buffalo hunt at 17 is quite exciting and worth the price of the book. Who ever wins this, you’re going to enjoy it! I am.
Thanks Kevin for bringing your enjoyable books to our attention!
Best
Phil

Hi Phil - Thanks for the positive feedback on my book, and I'm glad you enjoyed the read! Right from the start I'd intended my books to be what I've always termed, 'light safari campfire reading'. If I can deliver on that I'm a contented author!

"There's Something About Buffalo" The pages here are a wonderful tease. If I should be fortunate enough to win a signed copy, I will be happy. However, I shall buy two, if need be. My son and I enjoy stories of African hunting. He knows I just purchased a BRNO 602, in .375, he just does not know that I bought a second one for him, same model and caliber. Good hunting to everyone.

The .375 H&H is a neat and proven calibre, and BRNO are also well proven and hardy in the field. Back in the early 1980s I used a BRNO in .458 Winchester and I liked it a lot.

Thank you for the chance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois