For you Star Wars fans

cash_tx

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Looks like someone just got their mount back from their safari on the planet Hoth. I wonder if the outfitter will have a display booth at the Dallas Safari Club convention that starts tomorrow... ;)

HothHunt.jpeg

Wonder how long that would take to clear Fish and Wildlife? If it is even importable into the U.S.???:cry:

Spend the night inside one of these, and you may change your mind about shooting a "domestic" animal. ......FWB

I know a shipper who can get it back in less than 12 parsecs

Simply can't find the correct scoring method to use on the SCI website if one finds himself in the presence of a trophy sized Tauntaun during hunting season.

Kidding aside, pretty cool looking mount!

Looks like someone just got their mount back from their safari on the planet Hoth. I wonder if the outfitter will have a display booth at the Dallas Safari Club convention that starts tomorrow... ;)

View attachment 509289
I'll see your ton ton and raise you a bantha.

1672884644330.png

Put it on facebook, sit back, and wait for reactions of public. (public is knowledgable, you know, and they dont like killing animals)

spielberg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rowan458

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.