For Sale Shooting The British Rifle By Graeme Wright

I have a third edition - and a house and property outside Austin - I am keeping both. :E Angel:
I thought your second home was going to be in Spain......you see what I know!

I have a as new condition , signed second edition copy of this book for sale . Open to offers
I have the book new I will sell for $225 inclusive of shipping in the US

6A1205F9-82E3-47CC-A369-D07E985BADF5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cal,
I have your book on Double rifles and a couple others. I have been able to load my Simson - Suhl .405 DR to be accurate /regulated with both 300 and 400 grain bullets with little trouble.
I also have a Beretta 45-70 DR ( now being converted to 45-90)with which I have been successful with multiple weight bullets at different velocities. Barrels of each rifle have been tested and found to be sub minute of angle.
The .405 WCF with 300 grain Hornady bullets at 2250 fps put 4 into one square inch.
IMHO, I have no British DR nor need or want one.

Your turn now: Of what benefit would the book by G Wright be to me?

If you know what you are loading for and have all the data you need, you are set to go.
I have all the forumla for using modern powders in nitro express, black powder express, and nitro for black so I don't need to read anything else. But, then again, there is the cool factor of having a nice in-demand book.

Big Game,
I have that A Square book and it is OK. I did see a copy for sale recently but do not remember where.

Cal,
I gave up being cool after college. That was a long time ago. Thanks for your observations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DickOxenha

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….