For Sale Ruger No 1 7x57 Unfired

Man, you are killing me with this. I wish I had the $$$$ to buy it. :(

Bump for a great looking rifle.

Yes, congrats to the buyer! Too bad it wasn't me. :cry:

Don't worry @PARA45 I'll make sure she's not neglected!

@cagkt3, congrats!!!! If you ever get tired of the rifle let me know. Maybe I'll be in a better position to buy it then. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What are you going to hunt with this new rifle?

@cagkt3, congrats!!!! If you ever get tired of the rifle let me know. Maybe I'll be in a better position to buy it then. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What are you going to hunt with this new rifle?
Will definitely get some action deer hunting this fall, and axis next spring. And of course it will be in the running for my next trip to Africa!

One of Bill Ruger's inspirations was Alexander Henry.....and this No 1 reflects that. Send it to me and I will break it in free of charge................FWB

Thank you!
This site is a little funny and takes a little getting used to. The similar threads might go back 10 years and if you are not paying attention well just like this happened.

It's happened to me several times now so I always read the dates.

Welcome aboard.

And you only have 30 mins to edit your post....in my case spelling errors haha

Hey Inline6,
Thanks for the heads-up. I will, indeed, try to pay attention to the date stamp on posts from here on out.
All good just like you I wanted a rifle for sale it was like a 5 year old post...

It's a good site with some great people that will help you spend money on nice rifles! I now want a double and never thought about it before this place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg