For Sale Ruger No 1 7x57 Unfired

Man, you are killing me with this. I wish I had the $$$$ to buy it. :(

Bump for a great looking rifle.

Yes, congrats to the buyer! Too bad it wasn't me. :cry:

Don't worry @PARA45 I'll make sure she's not neglected!

@cagkt3, congrats!!!! If you ever get tired of the rifle let me know. Maybe I'll be in a better position to buy it then. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What are you going to hunt with this new rifle?

@cagkt3, congrats!!!! If you ever get tired of the rifle let me know. Maybe I'll be in a better position to buy it then. :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What are you going to hunt with this new rifle?
Will definitely get some action deer hunting this fall, and axis next spring. And of course it will be in the running for my next trip to Africa!

One of Bill Ruger's inspirations was Alexander Henry.....and this No 1 reflects that. Send it to me and I will break it in free of charge................FWB

Thank you!
This site is a little funny and takes a little getting used to. The similar threads might go back 10 years and if you are not paying attention well just like this happened.

It's happened to me several times now so I always read the dates.

Welcome aboard.

And you only have 30 mins to edit your post....in my case spelling errors haha

Hey Inline6,
Thanks for the heads-up. I will, indeed, try to pay attention to the date stamp on posts from here on out.
All good just like you I wanted a rifle for sale it was like a 5 year old post...

It's a good site with some great people that will help you spend money on nice rifles! I now want a double and never thought about it before this place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brantstugebant

Latest profile posts

Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair