For Sale M1 Carbine

Warpig602

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Inland Mfg, M1 Carbine. All original except for the Winchester stock. This gun has never been rearsenaled and has been in the same family since the 50's if I recall. Not sure when or why the Winchester stock was put on but its period correct as well. I know Inland sourced parts form Winchester during production but not able to verify if stocks were used. Can provide additional pictures as requested. Will come with one magazine. I have a few more magazines and brass that can be made part of the deal as well. 1750.00 shipped

53588217196_2c3787532a_b.jpg
53588428308_6b0918ac99_b.jpg
53588428358_a4ccb457d5_b.jpg
53588538239_3766ae42f2_b.jpg
53588665375_bfbcd7e41d_b.jpg
53588665400_00cc9545e4_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That didn’t take long….

Well done & good price, I had no idea these were so valuable, I have had many over the years, unfortunately near all ours were confiscated & destroyed in the last couple of years.

I was just trying to save one in the last few weeks but I think it is destine for the crusher also !!

gosh there ought to be some great updated equipment hitting the Blac market not that you would or should. B ut THE present admin left 80 billion worth in afgan. and I saw where Florida intercepted a boat full of weapons and night vision goggles, crew was all Haitians males just lookin for a better life! Not that you would or should, but afgan is the worlds leading exporter of all things military now, Ive read.

I am 71 now. When I was a teenager to early 20s they were about $95 to $100 or so. A new Browning A5 with a vent rib barrel was about $220....about $190 with a slick barrel.

4 minutes....could be the record :E Big Grin:.....just out of interest any one know what one made by rock-ola is worth?

It’d depend on condition and how correct it was, of course, but Rock Ola made relatively few (~230k) of the 6.6 million that were made, making it one of the more desirable for serious collectors.

My best friend in high school in the early 70s had an Inland made M-1 Carbine he had inherited from his grandfather. It was a ton of fun to shoot that thing.

I finally was able to buy my own M-1 Carbine in 1997. I paid $350 for one made by IBM. My Uncle John had worked for IBM for 35 years so that was special.

Here is a link that shows production numbers by manufacturer.

Attachments

• The U.S. Caliber .30 Carbine Manufacturers.pdf
    654.9 KB · Views: 18
Inland Mfg, M1 Carbine. All original except for the Winchester stock. This gun has never been rearsenaled and has been in the same family since the 50's if I recall. Not sure when or why the Winchester stock was put on but its period correct as well. I know Inland sourced parts form Winchester during production but not able to verify if stocks were used. Can provide additional pictures as requested. Will come with one magazine. I have a few more magazines and brass that can be made part of the deal as well. 1750.00 shipped

View attachment 593970View attachment 593971View attachment 593972View attachment 593974View attachment 593975View attachment 593976
Very nice looking - I’ve had 100s of rounds of .30 carbine ammo that I’ve kept for years — but never owned the rifle to shoot it from. Yours looks good

It’d depend on condition and how correct it was, of course, but Rock Ola made relatively few (~230k) of the 6.6 million that were made, making it one of the more desirable for serious collectors.

It's original and in not bad condition....bit of a story/rumour behind it but nothing that can be confirmed

looking for an international harvester!

Attachments

• M1 GARAND CMP INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER IHC SERVICE GRADE GORGEOUS & RARE M1 - Semi Auto Rifles ...pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 3
I have family that owned an IH dealership and my father in law was a Korean war veteran.
just sentimental for me and the m1 is so iconic!!!
only owned john Deere tractors, lol!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RaymondNek

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg