fists vs knife

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
For us older toppies here.....

This is what happened when a young man broke into his elderly neighbor's house!
The 23 year old intruder had a knife, but 72 year old Frank Corti, a former junior boxing champion, had his fists!

You're OK with his use of overwhelming force against an 'innocent', derailed and 'disadvantaged' younger attacker, right? :rolleyes:


22660d1380595767-fists-vs-knife-fist.jpg


fist.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Works for me!
 
Nice! No doubt that the older gent was a boxer, the nose says it all. So what country did this event happen?
 
Fantastic news !

If you ve been a fighter, there s always something left :satisfied:
 
I love it! Way to go gramps!
 
Not Bad needs to practice somemore on that right eye.
 
old school justice ......
 
:first:

23466d1384319707-fists-vs-knife-image007.jpg
:whoo:
 

Attachments

  • image007.jpg
    image007.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 229
Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I remember the story, it still makes me laugh out LOUD!!:crazylol:
 
how goods that hey?
I love it when bad guys slip off high gutters and land on hard bitueman
:laughing:
 
LOL, from the info gathered from this and a few previous posts it seems that it is a bad idea to mess with Bikers, Boxers and Marines... It just seems so simple, doesn't it?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,956
Members
170,484
Latest member
DenaBerlin
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top