First time starts tomorrow!

375er

AH elite
Joined
Jun 26, 2021
Messages
1,234
Reaction score
2,762
Media
6
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Hello all,

My wife and I are getting on a plane tomorrow for our first safari. Destination: Namibia.
I want to take this space to thank all of you for the information I have found here. Absolutely invaluable!

A special shout out to @CAustin, @Andrewshort, @Tra3, and many, many others too numerous to name. I will try to make update posts as the fun continues. Thanks to you all!

Good Shooting!!!
 
Hello all,

My wife and I are getting on a plane tomorrow for our first safari. Destination: Namibia.
I want to take this space to thank all of you for the information I have found here. Absolutely invaluable!

A special shout out to @CAustin, @Andrewshort, @Tra3, and many, many others too numerous to name. I will try to make update posts as the fun continues. Thanks to you all!

Good Shooting!!!
Very much looking forward to traveling along with you on this journey. Keep us posted sir.
 
Awesome! We look forward to the report!
 
Safe travels, good luck and shoot straight.
 
Best of luck to you. Look forward to you post hunt report.
 
Safe travels, and best of luck!
 
Best of Luck have a great time.
 
Enjoy the adventure!
 
Have a great trip!
 
Safe travels, good luck and shoot straight. Pics always welcome.
 
Just take it all in and enjoy!
 
Best of luck
 
As an avid wildlife photographer and hunter, I found when I went to Africa the first time being really torn between focusing on the camera or the gun. For me, it was difficult to do both at the same time.
I always want to be hunting, but then I always want to be photographing as well.
So, most all of my photographs the first time were between spot and stalks when I did not have the rifle in hand. Dilemmas, dilemmas!
 
As an avid wildlife photographer and hunter, I found when I went to Africa the first time being really torn between focusing on the camera or the gun. For me, it was difficult to do both at the same time.
I always want to be hunting, but then I always want to be photographing as well.
So, most all of my photographs the first time were between spot and stalks when I did not have the rifle in hand. Dilemmas, dilemmas!

I have a gopro mount that attaches to my bino harness and sits on my shoulder. I am going to capture as much of the action as possible.
 
Enjoy. We will await the photo laden hunt report.
 
Have a wonderful safari!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,518
Members
169,753
Latest member
ShielaErsk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top