First Dangerous Game Hunt

Is it me or do all 35Whelens shoot a little high left or is it you have to calculate earths rotation :)Anyway travel safe and shoot straight
 
Enjoy have fun and take in the experience.
 
Oh you are going to have a grand time! It certainly looks and sounds like you have been preparing for this!
Cant wait to read your report!
 
Best of luck on your hunt, I want to see a pic of the buf when you get it down.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,598
Members
168,913
Latest member
JanaHollwa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top