First Dangerous Game Hunt

Is it me or do all 35Whelens shoot a little high left or is it you have to calculate earths rotation :)Anyway travel safe and shoot straight
 
Enjoy have fun and take in the experience.
 
Oh you are going to have a grand time! It certainly looks and sounds like you have been preparing for this!
Cant wait to read your report!
 
Best of luck on your hunt, I want to see a pic of the buf when you get it down.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,234
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top