Fire

Flbt

AH elite
Joined
Jan 26, 2025
Messages
1,928
Reaction score
2,815
Location
Fl
Media
1
Hunted
Us
Had a fire get out today.
I can’t believe no one else called it in.
I was going to town looked like fire ran down a ditch and got on the hunting club/ tree farm above me.
I know of at least 5 other people going in and out.
No one reported a un attended fire.
By the time I went by I called the sheriffs department for them to Disbatch forest service.
Forsest came in along with 4 other fire trucks
 

Attachments

  • 9AB18B16-5035-4A8E-8B2A-ACDACEF35F42.jpeg
    9AB18B16-5035-4A8E-8B2A-ACDACEF35F42.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 89
I had a fire get me about 3 years ago that scorched an acre or so of my back yard, the ditch, and about a 100 ft or so of the neighbors soybeans before we got it out. Started it with my lawnmower somehow. Scared the crap out of me but the neighbor ran the tractor with disc's that he was working on the next field and really killed it fast. He would have had it out faster but was laughing to hard at me!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,959
Members
169,205
Latest member
rockcalpasssul1974
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top