Finally got a Highland Stalker!

1684408450408.jpeg
 
You get the pocket knife, tools and that very beautiful case with a canvas travel outer slip.
So is that yours Kevin or are you considering it?

Also how is it different than other HS other than the extras like the case, etc?
 
Yesterday in a SA gun store I looked at one of the new Mauser 98s in 7x57 R. The wood to metal fit was horrible. It looked like the stock was made for a .375 H&H. Sad.
 
So is that yours Kevin or are you considering it?

Also how is it different than other HS other than the extras like the case, etc?
Hi yhc, no, not mine. I was in contention for a standard HS in 275 Rigby, but then I found a brand new Ruger No1 here in South Africa in 30-06 and bought that instead. It wasn't about the money, I may be hung, drawn and quartered for saying so, but I like the Ruger No1 better.
 
So is that yours Kevin or are you considering it?

Also how is it different than other HS other than the extras like the case, etc?
As to the WDM Bell edition, they have superior wood and the finishing and checkering is superb. There are minor detail changes, firstly the safety is the same flag as on Bell's, although the rifle comes with a horizontal change out.
There is an indent in the stock on the left side to accommodate his gloves better. And the wording on the metalwork is WDM and has some special numbers. Make no mistake, it is a superb rifle overall.
 
Hi yhc, no, not mine. I was in contention for a standard HS in 275 Rigby, but then I found a brand new Ruger No1 here in South Africa in 30-06 and bought that instead. It wasn't about the money, I may be hung, drawn and quartered for saying so, but I like the Ruger No1 better.

We can probably just go with the hanging. Drawing and quartering gets a bit grisly.
 
I'll take the No.1 before the hanging. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,188
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top