Finally got a Highland Stalker!

1684408450408.jpeg

You get the pocket knife, tools and that very beautiful case with a canvas travel outer slip.
So is that yours Kevin or are you considering it?

Also how is it different than other HS other than the extras like the case, etc?

Yesterday in a SA gun store I looked at one of the new Mauser 98s in 7x57 R. The wood to metal fit was horrible. It looked like the stock was made for a .375 H&H. Sad.

Also how is it different than other HS other than the extras like the case, etc?
Hi yhc, no, not mine. I was in contention for a standard HS in 275 Rigby, but then I found a brand new Ruger No1 here in South Africa in 30-06 and bought that instead. It wasn't about the money, I may be hung, drawn and quartered for saying so, but I like the Ruger No1 better.

As to the WDM Bell edition, they have superior wood and the finishing and checkering is superb. There are minor detail changes, firstly the safety is the same flag as on Bell's, although the rifle comes with a horizontal change out.
There is an indent in the stock on the left side to accommodate his gloves better. And the wording on the metalwork is WDM and has some special numbers. Make no mistake, it is a superb rifle overall.

Hi yhc, no, not mine. I was in contention for a standard HS in 275 Rigby, but then I found a brand new Ruger No1 here in South Africa in 30-06 and bought that instead. It wasn't about the money, I may be hung, drawn and quartered for saying so, but I like the Ruger No1 better.

We can probably just go with the hanging. Drawing and quartering gets a bit grisly.

I'll take the No.1 before the hanging. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross