Fill this Rifle Gap

when you use your 22 at 200 yds are you shooting offhand? high power comp the 1st stage was 20 shots at 200. I am like you all my center fire guns are all figured out.
@wolfhunter
Not that good old son
Just off the bench and field positions like sitting and standing supported.
No comps just for fun and to improve my skills.
Bob
 
@wolfhunter
Not that good old son
Just off the bench and field positions like sitting and standing supported.
No comps just for fun and to improve my skills.
Bob
I havent shot any matches for almost 20 years. But it give a person a lot of shooting practice,200 300 600 yds some 1000 yds my favorite was 300 yds rapid fire.
 
I havent shot any matches for almost 20 years. But it give a person a lot of shooting practice,200 300 600 yds some 1000 yds my favorite was 300 yds rapid fire.
@wolfhunter
I prefer shooting for fun as the only one I have to beat is me. It can be hard beating yourself at times.
No smart arse comments from others with dirty perverted minds. I know what y'all are thinking
Bob
 
So I had settled on two Swedes for my boys, and a 7x57 for myself. I just picked up a 1908 Brazilian with most of the work done already, so now I’m back to the drawing board!
 
So I had settled on two Swedes for my boys, and a 7x57 for myself. I just picked up a 1908 Brazilian with most of the work done already, so now I’m back to the drawing board!
I’ve got a 1908 barreled action if you need another ….
 
Well this showed up in the mail today, looks like I’m adding this to the list as well!
IMG_0323.jpeg
 
Very nice.
Need to check the brass is boxer primed, Berdan can be used but is a pain
Gumpy
How do I do that.

Without shooting or pulling a bullet
 
How do I do that.

Without shooting or pulling a bullet
Ahh, for some reason I thought it was just brass, not loaded ammunition. It may say on the box, or if you can get clear access to the edges of the primer pocket you can measure it, will be different to boxer pocket. Old kynock will be berdan primed, not sure on the new stuff ( if the company that took it over still makes any), may need to make some out of 30-06 to start with
Gumpy
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,667
Members
168,928
Latest member
ZandraFors
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top