Favorite movie lines

still got the shovel was good too
You know this for a fact?

Thing that was really funny to me about that scene was the old timer throwing his thumb over his shoulder, like Terlingua was just around the corner from where ever he was in TN. Terlingua is in Big Bend, almost on the Mexican border.

You know this for a fact?

Thing that was really funny to me about that scene was the old timer throwing his thumb over his shoulder, like Terlingua was just around the corner from where ever he was in TN. Terlingua is in Big Bend, almost on the Mexican border.
The old guy was priceless anyway, when he looks at the FBI guy and says good coffee cracked me up too.

My name is Inigo Montoya , you killed my father prepare to die. princess bride
I am a softy, lol
You tell them I'm coming and hell's coming with me you hear!
hell's coming with me! Kurt Russell Tombstone
I aint spittin on my whole life Monte Walsh
Men are gonna get killed here today sue and I'm gonna kill em. Charlie Waite
Yippee-ki-yay, motherf@#%$&* Bruce Willis die hard
If you build it he will come field of dreams
there's no crying in baseball tom hanks a league of their own
Don't say its a fine morning or I'll shoot ya McLintock
I'll make you famous billy the kid young guns
and all the ones mentioned and countless others I cant think of, lol

The old guy was priceless anyway, when he looks at the FBI guy and says good coffee cracked me up too.
The old guy was Levon Helm, drummer for "The Band" and Bob Dylan way back in the day.

The old guy was Levon Helm, drummer for "The Band" and Bob Dylan way back in the day.
That makes it just a little better in my opinion, king harvest and the weight are a couple songs I’ve always been fond of. I really liked bob dylans song writing abilities but preferred some of his songs by other people. Knocking on heavens door for example.

Some how seems pretty appropriate in this day and age. Movie -Josey Wales- Chief Ten Bears, It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongued.

Some how seems pretty appropriate in this day and age. Movie -Josey Wales- Chief Ten Bears, It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongued.
derailing my own thread a little...governments have always been chiefed by the double-tongued. Thus the concept of limited (by a constitution) government. ;)

I'm an Indian, all right; but here in the nation they call us the "civilized tribe." They call us "civilized" because we're easy to sneak up on. White men have been sneaking up on us for years....Chief Dan George..Lone Watie...
I noticed when you get to DISliken somebody they ain’t around for long neither.

When Gunny rips the new recruits a new a$$hole. LOL!!!!

FMJ.jpeg

There is probably a pretty good chance a movie buff could guess our ages by the movies we have included here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,