ESHKESH SAFARI - INTRODUCTION

That leopard looks like a stud
Some pictures of the leopards from the June safari.

IMG-20220622-WA0055.jpg
IMG-20220622-WA0061.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Eshkesh Safari! Looking forward to your offers and posts.
 
Hi AH community!

I would like to introduce Eshkesh Safaris as an outfitter and new sponsor on this platform.

My name is Mubarak Atik, a professional hunter and General Manager at Eshkesh Safaris. I personally have been on this platform for quite a while but it's the first time the company is appearing here.

Our company is based in Arusha and operates in Masai Open Area East , a 1,875 square kilometre block in southern Masailand, about a 3 hour drive from Arusha. From next year, we shall operate two more Masailand blocks. We specialize in Leopard, Buffalo and Masailand plains game hunting and operate one permanent camp within the concession.

I'm looking forward to engaging fellow hunters on the platform and hopefully in person. Questions are most welcome and keep an eye out for videos and photos.

Sincerely,

Mubarak Atik
Professional Hunter and General Manager - Eshkesh Safaris
Hi Mubarak,
I hunted your area in 2017 with PH Paul Horsley arranged by Nathan Askew and it was great. I highly recommend your area! I took several great trophies, including a really nice lesser kudu. Good to see you here on AH.
Cheers,
Scott
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Thank you very much, Sir. We're planning to do the traditional tented camp with possibly a thatched mess area like what we have up at the moment in Lolmorijoi - our camp in Masai OA east. The washrooms are built using stones and bricks and the tent is attached to them.

That camp looks awesome. Exactly what one envisions for proper safari.
 
Welcome to AH! Agreed with everything said, great looking camps and animals!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH
 
What area did you hunt in? Ngaserai or Lake Natron South? From 2023, Ngaserai will be under our care.
I actually hunted both areas. Split the time between them. We had a great hunt.
Those leopards are excellent. Congrats to your client and you.
Bruce
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,689
Members
168,964
Latest member
fernav
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top