Reaction score
Website
mbalabalasafaris.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Elephant offer 2018

Mbalabala Safaris has elephant bulls available for next year. We have three area up near the Victoria falls/matetsi including Hwange communal land, Hwange state land and some private areas. We offer both trophy bulls and non trophy bulls available. Expect to hunt on foot walk and stalk style hunting.

10 days minimum trophy bull

$1150 per day
Trophy bull $12500
2% on day rate government levies
4% on trophy fee government levies
$78 ranger fees per day
$22.50 vat on accommodation per day

7-10 day non trophy bull
$950 per day
Non trophy bull $8000
2% on day rate government levies
4% on trophy fee government levies
$78 ranger fee per day
$22.50 vat on accommodation per day

Included in this offer
All food
All drinks
Professional hunters and staff
Daily laundry
Transfer from Victoria falls airport

Not included
Air transportation
Staff gratuities
Personal shopping
Dip and pack
Personal insurance

Lin Stanton

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Lindon why the difference in the day rate for trophy vs non trophy? Are not your expenses the same?

CAustin
We normally do a lot more mileage on a trophy bull hunt. We also use a few more staff in the trophy hunts.
Lin, how close is the nearest diesel station? Or any good source of supplies for that matter?

Hi lindon , i have 2 good trophy bulls so please tell me what to expect on a non trophy bull hunt , . are you asked to take the first bull you come on ??

Jut out of curiosity; non-trophy bull = tuskless?

No, it will mean broken tusk or a mature bull with small ivory estimated to be under a certain weight. It won't be Tuskless, or likely won't be. Tuskless bulls occur, but are very rare to my understanding.

Lin please PM me.

I hunted Ellie bull with these guys last year October... FANTASTIC and there are MANY bulls to look over. I got impatient and shot a 50lber on the 3rd day..2 days later we had an 80 lber 10m from the vehicle!! I can really recommend Lin and Tienie for this hunting experience.

Lindon, is the non trophy bull exportable?

Lin, will you be in Denver this year at the ISE show, I can't make it to Dallas or Vegas, but I could run out to Denver possibly and chat a bit.

thank you
Gale Johnson

Why 2k to make it importable?

Lin, will you be in Denver this year at the ISE show, I can't make it to Dallas or Vegas, but I could run out to Denver possibly and chat a bit.

thank you
Gale Johnson
Hi Gale
I won’t be up in Denver but my business partner will be up there about a week after Dallas show. Would you like to meet? Or you can call me on 682 330 1811

So all in your TALKING ROUGHLY 30k?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg