Eastern Cape bound

You talking about the spa day or a day hunting an orbi. Just checking.

Royal you know dam well I took the last killer giraffe.
Wise guy.....no spa day for me. My way of relaxing has always been getting out in the field! Shooting a big Nyala is all the therapy I need.;)
 
Enjoy, hope you get to go after a buff next year!
 
Thanks buddy.
 
Hey Mike , I know..gonna be tough being in that country and not pulling the trigger:unsure:

Trust me its pure torture being in the country and not pulling the trigger or even remotely having a chance to. I went to Rwanda and Uganda in 2014, and tried my best to work in a flight to SA for a 2 or 3 day hunt! I felt this way being that far away, its going to be real tough being right there in the center of the action and not being able to hunt! Best of luck man!!!
 
Ok all you wise guys.......Just got the OK to hunt one day:D... And Jono has been kind enough to put together a great package for me Impala, bushbuck, and springbuck on the hit list. Ya baby!
 
So what are you going to hunt on day two? :E Big Grin: :A Outta:
 
Good job on securing some hunting time! It would have been tough to be there and not do what we are passionate about!
 
Game drives are dangerous. Take a gun with you for protection.
 
Good job on securing some hunting time! It would have been tough to be there and not do what we are passionate about!
So right! And it actually went better than I thought, I sheepishly asked " you think I could hunt half a day", half stepping back and expecting to get blasted with I knew it! Her response was you can hunt a full day! Man that was easy! Lol .
 
Gotta give me the report when you come back @johnnyblues , I am getting more and more excited for my 2017 trip. It seems so far off, but overall, I know better.
 
Do my best as I'm only hunting one day. This was not going to be a hunting trip. Sneaking it in.
 
If you show her my post on the thread you will get no less then two days of hunting. Spa day and shopping day on your credit card should get you two days for sure
 
Let's hope!
 
Well SAA is now charging to book seating in advance. $55 per person.
 
@johnnyblues , I managed to do a bushbuck hunt and took 3 kudu on honeymoon....anything is possible, it just costs a lot more...:K Flowers::S Please:
 
Looks like more airlines are starting to do this, another way to get as much money as possible out of the traveler. My experience with this was with Quantas last year, but it was not as much as SAA, something like $25 AUS
 
They just started this in August I was told. Didn't want to chance my wife and I not sitting together.
 
What is the date of your trip?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,834
Members
169,185
Latest member
themozartlab
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top