Eastern Cape bound

A lot of enablers on AH Johnny, have fun buddy!

I'll be there first week of May

I wonder if my wife will fall for "it was a monster" wish I had one more day......:ROFLMAO:

Does anyone here see how this thread progressed? You guy's actually helped me get up the nerve to ask for a hunting day.....Thanks!! LOL

Your really cant hunt a nyala and not take a bushbuck just does not seem right. You get both you have the spiral slam done.

Definitely won't hunt Nyla this trip as I'm trying to keep expenses down considereing all my Namibian taxidermy I need to do this year. But bushbuck, springbok and Impala I will do. Maybe black wildebeest depending on what we see

............I'm trying to keep expenses down .............. depending on what we see

The true recipe for cost control. Maybe, sorta, depends. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Man am I glad it's only one day of hunting! Don't think I can do much damage in one day! Please say yes your right:LOL:

From what I have seen in the east cape you should not be able to take more then 4 animals in one day. maybe 5 if you add a SA goat (blesbuck).

Man I m in trouble then....

Does anyone know when I hunt one day in SA and I m not bringing a weapon I ll use the guides gun do I need to do anything with SA police?

You will not need to do anything at all. Just go hunt and enjoy that day of fun.

Man am I glad it's only one day of hunting! Don't think I can do much damage in one day! Please say yes your right:LOL:

Yes your right :E Rofl:

If you consider 3-5 animals not much damage!! Good luck man, your thought process is the same as mine would be. Have a great time!

Yes your right :E Rofl:

If you consider 3-5 animals not much damage!! Good luck man, your thought process is the same as mine would be. Have a great time!
Thank you brother. I plan on it!

You will not need to do anything at all. Just go hunt and enjoy that day of fun.
Thanks bill, gonna try.. Shouldn't be too difficult. Lol

NO... you will NOT need to do anything regarding the SA Police in this case... just use the PH rifle(s) and enjoy the hunt!!

Sounds like a plan. This along with the great rates I am getting from Jono will make for a great time. On the hit list Nyala, waterbuck, and bushbuck...Time and luck willing blackwildbeest also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg