DSC 2022 pictures

Were the Heyms on display for sale or already sold and you had to order one ?
You know, I am not entirely sure. I think they may have been on sale because while I was there someone was checking them out and said they would be back to buy it. I am not sure if they meant order or actually buy it. They also had pre-owned models there.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,978
Members
169,212
Latest member
CoreyLeala
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top