DSC 2022 pictures

Here are some I took - they may be duplicates of the same photos posted above but different angles (so my apologies!)
20220107_111753.jpg

20220107_133927.jpg

20220107_121105.jpg
 
Last edited:
I enjoyed this argument between the bear and the eagle over the fish.
1641859573164.jpeg
 
My daughter loves the lion and the bongo. But what she said she really wanted to go hunt was the LDE she saw!
B62051FE-7DB0-4434-89AE-65D5E11AAA6C.jpeg
CCA5FF5C-C11D-42A3-ABD8-EFE9BEA07BC0.jpeg
 
Agreed Philip! Amazing work by Kanati. No surprise that the replica lion is more than the replica elephant (also excellent). The level if detail and customization they can do is amazing.

Strongly considering one to memorialize me lion.
For $22K + the hunt in RSA for a lion you are going to get pretty close in pricing to an exportable wild lion hunt in Zambia though.
 
Go on safari, it's your money! Have him pay his way through college. :ROFLMAO: LMAO!!!!!!
 
For $22K + the hunt in RSA for a lion you are going to get pretty close in pricing to an exportable wild lion hunt in Zambia though.
I believe he has taken a lion already.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,992
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top