Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, RMEF
Hunted
US (Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada. Canada (British Colombia), South Africa (Eastern Cape)
I have a Lifetime License for deer in Utah so I have a LaSal muzzle loader deer tag. I struck out on all the rest.

I'm just getting points in Wyoming this year, and I should have a Colorado muzzle loader deer tag and points for the rest

TheGrayRider

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NWTF/RMEF/NRA/ECC/DSC
Hunted
RSA
No love from Utah this year. Just stacking points!

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
I didn't draw a Wyoming moose tag. I have 20 preference points and it took 22 points to draw this year and a few with 21. Very frustrating. Now executing Plan B, going to Alaska in mid-September and hunt big moose there.

Tra3

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia
Yes for Montana elk and deer for my son and I.
A big no for Idaho elk. The application system changed this year, it was a disappointment for out of state hunters. I had been 5 years and 5 elk in Idaho. I won’t be discouraged, next year!

375 Ruger Fan

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA, DSC
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, South Africa (Eastern Cape & NW), Canada, New Zealand, Alaska, TX, LA, MO, OH, MT, ID, WA, WY
@Tra3 where in Montana will you be hunting elk?

Wahoo

Reaction score
Elk and mule deer archery in Montana this September for me. Put in for New Mexico as a hopeful but slim to no chance- didn’t draw.

Firebird

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa
601B119B-A838-466A-9E8B-E67A674C06D7.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dogpound

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

cajunchefray wrote on SAFARIKIDD's profile.
Hello Tom "SAFARIKIDD". This is Charles Ray, aka "cajunchefray" from Ponchatoula.

We spoke a year or two ago when I sold you the Swarovski illuminated reticle scope,
Would like to meet with you and talk about Cal.

I bought some brass and bullets, and book from Cal and looked forward to meeting him, we talked about DSC next year.
Let's meet soon.
Charles
Andrew62 wrote on gillettehunter's profile.
Hello Bruce, I think you are still in Africa?? I just sent payment to Bulls Eye Taxidermy to have 3 of my animals mounted, it has been years since I have had anything mounted. I hope Ronnie and Jimmy had a good hunt down Kimberly way. Anyway, so nice to have met you Bruce, it was wonderful meeting you and spending time with you in camp. I hope your store closure and building sale go well. Cheers, Andrew Fike
BigFan375 wrote on Freetrade's profile.
I'm sorry, but I'm buying, not selling.............lee
Member: NRA Life

Hunt: Alaska-Canada-NM
geoff rath wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
G'day Bob,
Just had a yarn with A G, and he has filled me in on how much work he puts in to such developments, referencing QuikLoad, tightening tolerances, load development, range testing. He indicated that of you wish to contact him directly he can go into details far better than I.
If you wish , contact him directly, he has given the OK for me to pass that on.