Do you remember when…

I remember when you could take your shotgun on the school bus and nobody called the swat team or got shot.
 
I remember when you could take your shotgun on the school bus and nobody called the swat team or got shot.
I did that as soon as I was old enough to get a hunting license. Shotgun for bird season and a rifle for deer season. Most of my friends did the same and we'd have a stack of guns in the corner of the classroom. Way of life and no one said a thing.
 
remember when people hunted with nice looking rifles, with wooden stocks, in standard calibres
 
I did that as soon as I was old enough to get a hunting license. Shotgun for bird season and a rifle for deer season. Most of my friends did the same and we'd have a stack of guns in the corner of the classroom. Way of life and no one said a thing.

This may seem odd as I grew up in Canada, but we had an indoor rifle range in our high school, and a shotgun in the rack of every pickup truck. My first deer rifle was delivered in the mail. I didn’t even have to sign for it. I’m not that old. How did it get this messed up so quickly?
 
This may seem odd as I grew up in Canada, but we had an indoor rifle range in our high school, and a shotgun in the rack of every pickup truck. My first deer rifle was delivered in the mail. I didn’t even have to sign for it. I’m not that old. How did it get this messed up so quickly?
Too many damn liberals who think they know better than people with common sense. That’s how.
 
This may seem odd as I grew up in Canada, but we had an indoor rifle range in our high school, and a shotgun in the rack of every pickup truck. My first deer rifle was delivered in the mail. I didn’t even have to sign for it. I’m not that old. How did it get this messed up so quickly?

I grew up in inner city Memphis, TN….

We also had a rifle range.. and the JROTC had a rifle team that competed regularly with other high schools.. (several other schools in the city also had ranges)…

We also had an annual turkey shoot in the school range where parents were also allowed to compete…
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,268
Messages
1,571,074
Members
169,252
Latest member
MarinaVpp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top